Weddings at the Guildhall
Expressions of Interest Invited - Weddings at the Guildhall
East Looe Town Trust invites expressions of interest for a company or individual to take over the running of the weddings at our Grade II listed Guildhall.
This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work alongside the happy couple from the first enquiry to the actual ceremony, making sure they have the special day they want. You will liaise with registrars and celebrants, organise the layout, seating and decoration of the Chamber to meet the specification of the wedding couple.
Expressions of interest should include:
1. Contact name, phone and email details
2. Company name and registration number - where applicable
3. Registered and contact address
4. Type of organisation
5. An outline of your business proposal
6. Any additional information applicants consider relevant to their proposal
Should you wish to visit the building before submitting a proposal, please contact the Trust Manager on email@example.com or 01503 263709 or 07494 127778.
Please submit your proposals in writing by 31st December 2022 to the Trust Manager via email or by post to the Guildhall, Fore Street, East Looe PL13 1AA
18th November 2022