Trust Administrator Vacancy
East Looe Town Trust Charitable Incorporated Organisation seeks a part-time (4 days per week) Administrator to work in the heart of Looe to help deliver the Trustís work.
Salary - £17,500 - £19,300 per annum pro rata.
The successful candidate will report to the Trust Manager in this varied and interesting role, with responsibility for:
1. Payroll and dealing with the Trustís banking system;
2. Purchase ledger and dealing with suppliers;
3. Production of management accounts;
4. Processing payments and related correspondence;
5. Managing the debtor list and actioning requests arising from it;
6. Liaison with accountants and solicitors under instruction from the Trust Manager;
7. Dealing with general enquiries and providing written and verbal responses, as required;
8. Drafting correspondence following Trust meetings;
9. Taking wedding and other bookings on Trust property and helping prepare for events;
10. General office duties as required.
1. Numeracy and a good understanding of accounting, with a preference for qualification win a modern business accounting package;
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
3. Good organisational skills, including record keeping and prioritisation;
4. Proficiency with ICT, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Office;
5. Ability to handle confidential information appropriately;
6. Flexibility, a keenness to learn and a willingness to muck in.
1. Experience with Quickbooks accounting package;
2. Experience of a similar role;
3. Knowledge of grant funding;
4. Knowledge of contracts and leases.
The successful candidate will work 4 days per week (to be agreed with the Trust Manager), occasionally attend an evening Trust meeting and occasionally at weekends for weddings and other events.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your cv and covering letter, explaining how you meet the criteria, and details for two referees to the Trust Office, 1st Floor, Guildhall, Fore Street, Looe PL13 1AA, or via email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications Friday 7th February 2020 with interviews to be held week commencing 10th February 2020
30th January 2020