The Old Lifeboat Station and Watchtower
Expressions of Interest Invited
East Looe Town Trust invites expressions of interest for a lease of the Old Lifeboat Station & Watchtower, Churchend, East Looe
East Looe Town Trust own the iconic seafront building and are actively considering the long term use for the building. The Trust would welcome expressions of interest from businesses and organisations with an outline of their plans.
At this initial stage, the information required is:
1. Contact name, phone and email details;
2. Company / Charity name and registration number (where applicable);
3. Registered and contact address;
4. Type of organisation;
5. An outline of the intended use for the Old Lifeboat Station and Watchtower;
6. Any additional information applicants consider relevant to their proposal.
Should you wish to visit the site before submitting a proposal, please contact the Trust Manager.
Please submit your proposal by 31st March 2023 to the Trust Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Trust Office, The Guildhall, Fore Street, East Looe PL13 1AA
3rd April 2023