Pre Wedding Interview (Sarah Bowles Wedding Photography)
Looe is a great place to hold a wedding ceremony and the East Looe Town Trust is proud to offer you the wonderful and historic setting of the New Guildhall, in the heart of the town, for your special day. Built in the 19th Century, the Council Chamber situated within the Grade II listed Guildhall is licensed to perform civil marriage/partnerships ceremonies. This provides a unique and historic setting for such an important day.
- A maximum of 55 guests can be accommodated in the Council Chamber.
- Facilities are available for your own music.
- You can use your own flowers for decorating - although we will provide some floral decorations..
- There are public car parks nearby.
- The Guildhall is a listed building and the only access is by stairs.
- Bio-degradable confetti may be used outside the building.
- There is a pay and display car park nearby and you may be able to reserve places. To arrange this, please ring Looe Harbour Commissioners on 01503 262839
- Booking the Registrar is your responsibility. We recommend that you contact the Registrar as soon as possible to ensure that all the formalities are completed correctly and in good time for the wedding to take place.
- The Registrar from Liskeard conducts the wedding ceremonies at East Looe Guildhall.
- The registrar will charge a separate fee for their attendance at the ceremony.
- Contact Cornwall Registration Service on 0300 1234 181
For further information please contact the office 01503 263709 or email@example.com